JVC RM-LP100U Remote controller for PTZ camera over IP
This advanced controller connects to your network and provides complete IP control of cameras in your facility or anywhere in the world through the internet. A 7-inch (diag.) touch screen panel gives you control of camera groups, presets, PTZ speed, and CCU control of basic camera settings including white balance, shading, iris, record functions, and more. A solid joystick and zoom rocker provide smooth and precise camera movements with PTZ cameras.Key Features
- 7-inch (diagonal) touch screen for PTZ and CCU functions
- Professional zoom rocker for smooth, variable speed zoom control
- Heavy duty joystick for precise pan and tilt control
- Focus dial with push-auto function
- User assignable function keys
- IP control of up to 100 camera
- Tally input (d-sub)
CCU control of up to 100 JVC CamerasIn addition to full PTZ control of the KY-PZ100 cameras, the RM-LP100 is able to provide remote control funtions for most JVC IP-enabled professional cameras. Control white balance, shutter, gain, master black, R/B levels, detail, AE level, menu operation and lens (certain lenses) of any camera on your network—up to 100 cameras. Tally functions are available for up to 5 cameras. For a list cameras and supported functions click here.
S.L.I.M. Studio Camera System design concept
- Simple design — addresses multiple levels of video operation and control.
- Low Cost — a fraction versus traditional systems with full functionality.
- IP Control — uses flexible and ubiquitous IP wired or wireless infrastructure
- Multiple camera control — controls up to 100 cameras with a single RM-LP100U (tally control up to 5).
The SLIM system design is based on the RM-LP100U Remote Camera Control's latest firmware which enables painting and shading of our IP-capable camcorders, as well as simultaneously providing full control of our KY-PZ100 PTZ cameras! No other system offering incorporates a line-up of studio camcorder configurations providing the depth and diversity to meet the needs of professional applications from Education and House of Worship to Corporate, Industrial and Broadcast.
Click here for sample diagrams of wired and wireless systems.