Fujinon 16x Lens
Sony ENG style Viewfinder CBK-VF01
Lectrosonics Dual SR Wireless Receiver
2 Lectrosonics UM- 400A Bodypack Transmitters
V Mount Battery System
Camcorder has approximately 2,100 Hours
Midwest Digital AV Inc.
Tested 30 Day Limited Warranty
2-Day Customer Checkout Period upon Product Arrival
About Sony PMW 350
The PMW-350 extends the multiple award-winning XDCAM EX Solid State Recording product family with a new shoulder-mount design and cutting edge new three 2/3 inch-type Exmor full-HD CMOS sensors. The PMW-350K offers all the advanced creative recording features of the PMW-EX1R compact camcorder, plus enhancements such as a Scene File System and 4 channel audio.
The 350's chassis is based on the proven XDCAM HD422 chassis, but weighs just 3.2kg and is one of the lightest shoulder camcorders in its class. Exceptionally low power consumption makes it environmentally friendly, using approximately 60% less than a comparable HD shoulder camcorder.**
The PMW-350 supports multiple frame rate recording such as 59.94i, 50i, and native 23.98P and 25P as well as being 1080i/720P switchable. There is also a choice of a 35Mb/s High-Quality mode, 25Mb/s HDV 1080i compatible mode and optional 25Mb/s Standard Definition DVCAM recording*. Twin memory card slots support up to 280 minutes HD recording time using two 32GB SxS memory cards.
XDCAM EX is a focus of continual innovation from IT-friendly MP4 file recording and advanced creative features, through to SxS-1 low cost media and an adaptor enabling the use of high-speed Memory Sticks™.
Innovative solid-state recording with SxS PRO ExpressCard memory cards offers the following benefits:
1. Compatible with industry-standard ExpressCard interface available on most modern laptops
2. No time lost to tape loading
3. Robust storage media, impervious to shocks and vibrations
4. Small, high-capacity recording media offering over 4 hours of continuous HD content across 2 x 32GB cards.
5. Common interoperability with DVCAM, HDV, and XDCAM - so ready to use immediately with most existing NLEs.
6. No need to worry about accidentally overwriting precious content
7. Write and Re-Writable media with no degradation in picture quality
8. Thumbnail images representing key scenes can be browsed and instantly accessed using on-camera color screen
9. Essence Mark' key scenes at the touch of a button
10. No frantic fast-forward/rewinding to find the clips you want to review
11. Non-proprietary media manufacture
12. Supplied with Clip Browser Software for viewing and copying clips to HDD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc.