Zao IOS / Android live mobile streaming App.
Imagine live streaming in full HD from your iPhone or Android
to the home office.
As smartphones and tablets become more commonly
used in daily business operations, a need for professional quality
live video streaming is on the rise. We present Soliton's Zao App.
This mobile app. uses the camera in your smart phone to stream
with impeccible quality. These are the standard features of
the Zao product line found on the Zao, Zao-S, and Zao-SH.
What you need to prepare:
- A smartphone (for iOS: iPhone 8 or higher, for Android: Samsung Galaxy S8 or higher)
- A laptop or workstation with Windows 10 (64-bit) OS, 8 GB Ram and i7 CPU. (RTMP requires graphics card) What else you need to know:
- You need to open UDP 31114-31118 ports for the local IP of your receiver PC in your router.
- You need to input the global / public IP of your receiver PC to your app and select H.265 as the codec on the app menu.
- If you need SDI output from HD View Single, you will need to prepare a Blackmagic Declink series output card for the receiver PC.
- For social media live streaming, you need to receive the video on HD View Single first and then enable RTMP to stream to social media platforms.
Other Zao Product videos
Zao S HEVC encoder ( Drone video)